- Dr. Harriet Hartfeld’s Home for Aging AIs is a finalist for the 2022 Roswell Award.
- Mutations of the RUDL gene in rangifer tarandus: analysis and methods, by Blitzen et al. appears in the Joy to the Worlds anthology.
- The Day After Christmas appears in the Fall 2021 / Winter 2022 edition of Magnets and Ladders.
- Strong Interactions appears in the Second Law anthology.
- Jimmy’s Hat appears in the First Encounters anthology.
- The Re-Creation of Sahmik Ghee appears in the RMFW anthology Wild:
- The Pop-top Beer Can
- The Timesmith
- The Thompson River Flows won the 2018 National Braille Press poetry contest.