As an advocate for blind accessibility and former accessible tech trainer, Paul writes blogs on how blind persons use computers, smartphones, and other technology products. Here are his blogs for AppleVis.com, a website for vision impaired Apple users.
- Unblocking the Wordpress Block Editor
- Accessibility Issues That Must Not Be Named
- Discussing with Discord
- Rising from the Flames: New Life for an Old iPad
- Psst! Wanna Buy some Crypto?
- CAPTCHA: Telling Computers and Humans Apart
- My Early Christmas Gifts
- GarageBand Part 4: Recording a Podcast
- Taming the Beast: Google Docs on MacOS
- GarageBand Part 3: Drummers and Loops
- GarageBand Part 2: Mixing and Mastering
- GarageBand Part 1: The Basics
- The Twelve Bugs of Christmas
- Participate in Global Accessibility Awareness Day
- Plugging in the Wemo Mini Smart Plug